Are you a foreigner looking for how to get a job in South Africa? Here are 10 recruitment agencies for foreigners in South Africa for 2021.
10 Latest Jobs in South Africa For Foreigners 2021
1. Foreign Exchange Consultant D – Johannesburg
About Company’s Objective
- Make a promise
- Be deeply invested
- Value our differences
- Build trust, not territory
- Have courage
- Always do the right thing
- Stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Mode Of Recruitment
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Aims & Objectives
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs and aspirations. Offering value-adding Forex solutions within a dynamic branch environment, whilst adhering to policy and process.
Experience And Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant NQF 5 qualification FAIS compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board (FSB)Regulatory Exam as prescribed by the FSB
- Preferred Qualification – An appropriate recognized business degree at NQF level 6
- Experience – 2-3 years related experience
2. FEC (Foreign Exchange) Confirmation Officer
Our client in the banking sector requires an FEC Confirmation Officer on a 6-month contract. The person must have suitable knowledge/understanding of various systems used within the bank sector.
• Responsible for the matching of confirmations for FEC Treasury products.
• To investigate and resolve exceptions on deals accurately and timeously.
• To provide a superior level of service to customers.
• Undertake any related tasks, as delegated by the Manager.
• Be aware of system-related issues and report them immediately.
• Ensuring the accurate matching and confirmation of all trades executed for Foreign Exchange Contracts.
• Resolving outstanding items and queries efficiently and effectively.
• Being always aware of risks and actively contributing to identifying ways to reduce such risks.
• Always providing an excellent level of customer service.
• Self-development and continued learning.
• Investigate all exceptions.
• Monitor and follow up on all outstanding confirmations.
• Completing the daily checklist.
• Clear and adopt messages in the inbox and Rightfax.
• Ensure timeous and accurate action of the attendance register by 10h45 daily.
• Providing input towards the appraisal process.
• Compliance refresher training.
• Minimum level of education and /or knowledge*
• Matric (Grade 12)
• Degree or tertiary level qualification (would be an advantage
• Basic computer literacy in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Basic knowledge awareness of foreign exchange
3. Cartrack Traineeship Programme 2021
Apply now for Cartrack Traineeship Programme 2021.
In this 1-year traineeship, you will be trained on how to install and maintain all Cartrack vehicle tracking and recovery systems according to the Cartrack fitment techniques and quality standards.
4. French speakers required (Cameroonian nationals only)
- 2 – 3 years customer care experience.
- Must be fluent in French, both written and spoken (Preferably as a 1st Language).
- Must be able to communicate clearly and must have excellent telephonic & written communication ability.
- Excellent French language skills
- Must be native form *Cameron*
- Rosebank area, South Africa
To apply kindly send your updated CV and copy of your ID book or passport/ permit to click apply
5. Lecturer/Senior Lecturer Department of Science, Mathematics, and Technology – University of Pretoria
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE, MATHEMATICS AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
LECTURER / SENIOR LECTURER (ONE POST)
In pursuit of the ideals of excellence and diversity, the University of Pretoria wishes to invite applications for the following vacancy.
The University of Pretoria’s commitment to quality makes us one of the top research Universities in the country and gives us a competitive advantage in international science and technology development.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Curriculum development of and lecturing of modules in the programme (s) based in the department;
• Pursuing research activities such as own research, research-based publications, and the supervision of postgraduate students registered in the department;
• Developing, presenting, and coordinating undergraduate and postgraduate courses for pre-service and in-service teachers and other students for contact and distance presentation;
• Mentoring students for practice teaching/work-integrated learning;
• Using a learning management system to develop and present courses;
• Presenting lectures and programmes in an E-learning environment;
• Providing a significant contribution to research outputs, post graduate teaching, and supervision.
• Master’s degree in Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education;
• Evidence of teaching experience in Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education for example being a demonstrator or tutor or lecturer;
• At least one publication in an accredited journal or equivalent units;
• Academic administrative experience.
• PhD in Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education;
• At least three years teaching experience in Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education at a Higher Education Institution) and evidence of positive student evaluation or ratings;
• Conduct own research, research projects, and evidence of at least five publications in accredited journals or an average of one article per year for the previous three years in such journals, or equivalent units;
• Experience of teaching practice/work-integrated learning;
• Experience and involvement in supervision;
• Experience and expertise in curriculum development and policies in Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education;
• Evidence of coordination responsibilities and membership of committees;
• Evidence of membership of professional associations/organisations in Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education;
• Evidence of involvement in community engagement programmes;
• Registration with SACE.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES):
• Knowledge of the different knowledge fields in Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education;
• Knowledge of teaching methodologies in the different knowledge fields in Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education;
• Knowledge of the South African education system regarding Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education;
• Knowledge of and experience of facilitation in an E-learning environment;
• Knowledge in the field of Physical Science focusing on Chemistry Education
• Appropriate language and communication skills
• Ability to apply knowledge and skills in teaching and supervision
• Ability to work as an individual and in a team.
ADDED ADVANTAGES AND PREFERENCES:
• NRF Rated;
• Membership of international scholarly bodies.
The annual remuneration package will be commensurate with the incumbent’s level of appointment, as determined by UP policy guidelines. UP subscribes to the BESTMED and UMVUZO medical aid schemes and contributes 50% of the applicable monthly premium.
Applicants are requested to apply online at www.up.ac.za, and follow the link: [email protected]
In applying for this post, please attach:
• A comprehensive CV;
• Certified copies of qualifications;
• Names, e-mail addresses, and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact;
• Names and contact details of peer reviewers (academic and research);
• Teaching Portfolio;
CLOSING DATE: 25 April 2021
No application will be considered after the closing date, or if it does not comply with at least the minimum requirements.
Should you not hear from the University of Pretoria by 31 July 2021, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The University of Pretoria is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity.
In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the University and its Employment Equity goals and targets, preference may be given but is not limited to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
All candidates who comply with the requirements for appointment are invited to apply. All candidates agree to undergo verification of personal credentials.
The University of Pretoria reserves the right to not fill the advertised positions.
Nurse Practitioner – Southwest Care, Katlehong, South Africa
Do you believe everyone is entitled to quality healthcare? Do you desire to serve the underserved in our community?
Southwest Care Center (SCC) is a non-profit healthcare organization that has been providing exceptional healthcare to people within our community for over 25 years. We provide services, including medical, behavioral healthcare, and community outreach, with health centers located in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, and Roswell, NM. Southwest Care Center is an FQHC-LAL.
SCC has an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join our team of providers serving patients in our Santa Fe and Albuquerque clinics. Great quality of life/work with remote telemed options, no inpatient duties, and minimal on-call.
Must have a strong desire to make a difference in the community. Must embrace a team-oriented approach and be comfortable working with and leading a team of medical support professionals. Opportunity to mentor others, participate in quality and process improvement initiatives.
Southwest Care Center offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term and short-term disability and a 401k retirement fund. Additionally, malpractice insurance is provided and CME reimbursement is available.
At Southwest Care Center, the Nurse Practitioner participates in the provision of a community oriented care program by providing general medical care in the educative, preventative, curative, and rehabilitative areas to patients including, but not limited to:
• Provides patient care by examining and diagnosing patients, and carrying out or supervising medical treatment, therapy, and follow-up; referring patients for specialty consultation and treatment; educating patients in medical care; documenting patient-doctor transactions for proper record keeping and billing.
• Assists and receives direction in the provision of patient care by consulting with the supervising and/or other SCC physicians on the following situations, as needed:
• when required by protocol;
• when faced with a situation which may require hospital admission;
• when referring a patient outside of SCC for other than a routine medical problem;
• when the incumbent is required to suture a laceration not covered by a protocol;
• when faced with an imminent obstetrical delivery;
• when incumbent is medically uncomfortable with a particular clinical situation;
• and when requested by the supervising physician.
•Assists the medical director or designee by being involved in the recruitment, retention, and evaluation of medical staff; assisting with the planning and evaluation of primary medical care and service programs; participating in peer review activities.
• Provides input and recommendations to the clinical services director by providing feedback on the following areas: changes in the program of services; and new or proposed changes in existing clinical policies and protocols.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in continuing education or seminars related to job responsibilities. • Participates in quality measures and chart review as required. • Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars as requested.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Post-training experience in the medical professional field is desirable, preferably in primary health care.
• Completion of a course of study leading to certification as a family nurse practitioner.
• Current certification by the New Mexico Board of Nursing; national certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
• Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of family medicine; knowledge of the statutes, regulations, guidelines, and other requirements governing the provision of health care in the State of New Mexico.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
• Solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to maintain and build trust; protect and preserve confidential information along with high attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize effectively and meet strict deadlines while managing multiple, competing tasks in a fast-paced organization.
• Strong team player able to form functional work relationship with peers and superiors. • Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; design software; internet software; and electronic database employee records systems.
• Basic operation of a workstation (turning on/off, knowledge of basic functions and components).
• Use/storage/maintenance of multiple usernames and passwords.
• Use of Windows Explorer (electronic file-handling).
• Computer-related problem-solving skills through the use of available trainings and help desk.
• Regular and predictable punctuality and attendance are a requirement of this position.
• Performs other duties as required and assigned.
• Bilingual in Spanish.
To Thrive at Southwest Care Center You Must:
• Be committed to SCC’s mission, vision, and values and demonstrate them to patients, colleagues, and the public in everyday performance and interactions.
• Uphold all principles of confidentiality and patient care to the fullest extent.
• Adhere to all professional and ethical behavior standards of the healthcare industry.
• Interact in an honest, trustworthy and respectful manner with patients, employees, visitors and vendors.
• Participate in departmental staff meetings, quality management activities and educational programs.
• Comply with Southwest CARE Center policies and procedures.
• Maintain a current insurable driver’s license.
Southwest Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. We offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Job Details:Location:NM Santa Fe – San Mateo
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
7. MEDICINES CONTROL OFFICER: REGULATORY COMPLIANCE – SAHPRA, Pretoria, South Africa
Ref No.: SAHPRA 011/2021
The South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA), is the National Medicines Regulatory Authority established in terms of the Medicines and Related Substances Act, 1965, (Act No. 101 of 1965) as amended, to provide for the monitoring, evaluation, regulation, investigation, inspection, registration and control of medicines, scheduled substances, clinical trials and medical devices, and related matters in the public interest
• A four-year degree in Pharmacy and Registration as a Pharmacist with SAPC.
• Sound and in-depth knowledge of the regulatory compliance requirements in South Africa.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience as a practicing pharmacist post Community Service.
• 2 years of experience conducting pharmacovigilance activities.
• * A solid understanding of application procedures.
• Planning and organisational skills. • Interpersonal skills.
• Pharmacovigilance training.
• Investigation skills.
• Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
• Drive and self- management skills.
• Communication skills (verbal, written, negotiation, conflict management, presentation).
• Assertiveness. • Ethical behaviour. • A valid driver’s licence.
Plan, organise, perform and report on your activities in enforcing and monitoring compliance to the provisions of the Medicines and Related Substances Act and align with applicable Acts:
• Develop, review and ensure implementation of approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for regulatory compliance (law enforcement).
• Perform activities within approved processes within the Regulatory Compliance Unit and report to manager on improvement measures needed.
• Supervise the admin personnel, their performance and conduct their performance reviews.
• Participate in risk and audit queries.
• Submit weekly work-plan and output to the Manager: Regulatory Compliance (quantitative and qualitative reports).
• Prepare reports for consideration by the Manager: Regulatory Compliance, Senior Manager, and Executives.
• Prepare reports for the unit Manager in preparation for SAHPRA and relevant advisory committees.
Monitor and enforce compliance with the provisions of the Medicines Act and other related Health Acts and collaborate with local and international organisations:
• Investigate complaints regarding contravention of the Medicines Act.
• Issue warning letters to transgressing companies or individuals by Inspectors.
• Monitoring and control of border posts and mail centres for importation and exportation of health products.
• Conduct inspections for cultivators of cannabis for producing scheduled substances and pharmaceutical companies / permit holders where schedule 5, 6, 7 & 8 substances are
kept. • Evaluate risks regarding the safety, quality and efficacy of health products available to the public and advise manager on measures to be adopted or actions to be taken by licence holders and/or law enforcement authorities.
Support the manager with any other matters relating to the unit expected outputs.
• Perform Pharmacovigilance activities
• Determine that the marketing authorisation holder has personnel, systems, and facilities in place to meet their pharmacovigilance obligations.
• Identify, record, and address non- compliance which may pose a risk to public health.
• Conduct pharmacovigilance inspections within the following possible scenarios:
• Pharmacovigilance system: intended for appraisal of facilities, systems, procedures, and personnel in place and determine compliance;
• Routine inspections: a risk-based approach; (iii) Product-related: pharmacovigilance such as product specific activities and related documentation;
• For cause inspections: to examine the issues following a trigger detection;
• Pre-authorisation inspections: confirm the accuracy and consistency of implementation of the existing/proposed system; or
• Notification of inspection.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: All applications must:
• Be submitted with a covering letter clearly reflecting the name of the position and post reference number, be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and recently certified copies of ID and qualification/s.
• Applications without the afore mentioned will not be considered. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
• A separate application must be completed for each post. SAHPRA will not be liable where applicants use incorrect or no reference number on their applications.
• Applications must be submitted by email to [email protected], including the required certified documentation as indicated. DO NOT MAKE ENQUIRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
• No late applications will be accepted. CVs will not be returned. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered.
• Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from SAHPRA within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
• It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time, and place as determined by SAHPRA.
Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records, citizenship status, and previous employment.
SAHPRA is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. SAHPRA reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacant post/s.
Enquiries: Ms M. Mokotong,
• Email: [email protected] (DO NOT SEND APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS).